Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: How has September 11 changed you?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How has September 11 changed you?

    I have became very careful of my surroundings over the last 7 years (occupational trait) anyway, but I am ashamed to admit that 9/11 really makes me take a closer look at Non-Americans. If I see someone in a suit wearing a turban with a briefcase in his hand, I think bomb (whereas he is just a businessman). I need to remember that terrorists can be blonde-haired blue-eyed Americans as well. McVeigh and unibomber never wore headgarb.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How has September 11 changed you?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Today your birthday mega?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sure was. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How has September 11 changed you?

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How has September 11 changed you?

    Sorry man. A belated happy birthday. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •